Parts and Service
When it comes to parts, we keep our philosophy simple at Daimler Trucks Huntingwood. We provide our customers with the right advice and the right part, first time, every time. Parts and Accessories are our business; with years of experience in parts our skilled and motivated staff will interpret what you need quickly so you can shop with confidence knowing you're in the best hands. We specialise in providing a more personalised parts experience as we understand the importance of building and maintaining successful relationships with our customers.
Why choose us:
- Save money with us - As we are one of the biggest truck parts suppliers in Australia our bulk purchasing allows us to pass the savings on to our customers.
- We understand the importance of reducing downtime, so our rapid delivery service ensures you are not kept waiting.
- Need a gift? We've got apparel, toys, tools and all kinds of branded items and tokens just to mention a few.
- If we don't have what you are looking for we'll get it or organise it for you, no matter what your needs are.
- As an authorised distributor for most industry leading brands, we don't just stock the manufacturers replacement parts, we stock everything you'll need. This makes our parts, lubricant and accessory departments a true one - stop shop.
- With an excess of $10M of total parts in the DTB retail dealers through almost 29,000 line items, our strategically stocked parts departments is one of the biggest in the country ensuring we exceed industry standards on supply rates.
- Our commitment to our customers doesn't stop there, if for whatever reason we don't have the item you're looking for, we will order it in for you.
- Our parts department actively practices the Daimler Parts Professional high performance standards and as such goes through a rigorous audit program to ensure adherence to these standards. This provides the platform for us to be able to deliver on our quality service promises.
- We encourage and recommend the use of genuine parts. Non-genuine parts can not only compromise the quality and safety of your vehicle, but can directly, indirectly or consequently damage or change your vehicles performance, thus affecting any warranty and ultimately your expectations.
- We understand the importance on building and maintaining relationships with our customers, so we specialise in providing a more personalised parts experience.
It's our pleasure to assist you in your parts and accessory needs.
Alliance Truck Parts - A Daimler AG Brand
- Alliance Truck Parts supplies a reliable range of new and remanufactured all-makes parts and accessories to ensure trucks and trailers remain where they should be, on the road.
- Alliance Truck Parts partners with some of the best, most respected brands in the transport industry, offering an affordable alternative to original first fit parts, representing great value for money without compromising quality.
- Alliance Truck Parts will not compromise on quality and safety when it comes to parts for heavy commercial vehicles. All Alliance Truck Parts meet or exceed original equipment supplier specifications for quality, fit and finish, and are backed by a nationwide 12 month/ 100,000 km warranty.
Please download the following brochures to see our great range or Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner accessories and merchandise.
Our service business and processes are structured to exceed our goal of being able to provide the most efficient repair process to the highest standards in this industry.
Our staff understand that keeping your vehicle in optimum operating condition is critical to minimizing your downtime, protecting your investment and satisfying your customers. “
Why choose us:
We have dedicated product specialist service advisors that are able to provide the right advice.
We are committed to ensuring our technicians attend all the factory training seminars, no one will know your truck better than our technicians.
We use the latest up to date technologies to ensure an efficient repair process
We only use state of the art tooling and equipment to get that diagnosis and repair right, our goal is to get it right, first time every time.
We have a dedicated team who specialise in major component repairs and reconditioning, all day, every day.
We provide 24hour, 7 days a week breakdown support and if in the unlikely event we can’t attend, we will assist in finding someone who can.
We provide convenient hours of operation, but will always try to work in with you if you need something extra.
We specialise in providing friendly advice, every time.
We do all repairs – there is no job too big or too small.
We also do all Trailer repairs.
We are authorised Detroit and Cummins repair and service agents – We can do warrantable repairs and have all the required specialised tooling.
We provide comfortable lounges with tea and coffee should you chose to wait.
With environmental and refrigerant accreditations you can rest assured that we practice to the highest standards when it comes to air-conditioning repairs and disposal of environmental contaminants.
We understand the importance of building and maintaining relationships with our customers, so we specialise in providing a more personalised service experience.
Our workshop is accredited and operates to the quality assurance standards established by the Daimler Workshop Process Consulting benchmarks. Our workshop operations are closely monitored and measured by the Daimler based Workshop Process Consulting auditors. Adherence to these standards means our customers receive a truly professional experience.
Daimler Trucks Huntingwood Service Van
Our onsite service van is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your on road servicing needs including emergency roadside assist. Our service van is capable of servicing all vehicles, from vans all the way through to road train prime movers and all trailers tailored to suit your business needs. We can also assist you with log book and fleet specific servicing requirements*.
To enquire about our service van or additional services offered, please contact us on 02 8822 4800 or email us by filling out the below enquiry fields.
*Additional charges may apply.
This is all part of our dedication to you, our customers.
Contact us to book your next service
24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance:
Trucks:1800 033 557
Vans:1800 246 372
10 Decker Place
Huntingwood, NSW, 2148
Service & Parts Opening Hours
|Monday- Friday||7:30am - 10:00pm (AEST)|
|Saturday||7:30am - 3:00pm (AEST)|
|Freightliner Merchandise Catalogue|